P20 – The Protector of Active People in the Sun
10 hours sun protection
Apply P20 in the morning and that’s it, you’re protected for up to 10 hours, giving you and your family more time to have fun in the sunshine.Next slide
Superior water resistance
P20 keeps delivering effective protection even after frequent swimming.Next slide
P20 uses a unique, alcohol-based formulation that’s transparent, easily absorbed, non-greasy and leaves no white marks.Next slide
No artificial preservatives
There are no added fragrances, colourants, parabens or preservatives – just effective and reliable sun protection.Next slide
UVA and UVB protection
P20 offers broad-spectrum protection covering both UVA and UVB rays and stays effective even on extended exposure to the sun.Next slide
Win A Holiday
Win a Cuban adventure holiday with Exodus Travels – click the WIN tab above to find out more.Next slide
Just one application gives you up to 10 hours reliable sun protection.View products
Skin cancer expert Dr Jonathan Bowling FRCP tells us why he uses P20 on his whole family.View reviews
We answer the questions we’re most often asked about P20.VIEW QUESTIONS
If you would like to get in touch or ask any questions, please contact email@example.com.Contact Us
- P20 Products
- About P20
- How to apply
- Sun Sense
- News and
- One application lasts up to 10 hours
- Superior water resistance
- Quick drying
- No artificial preservatives
- Choose between SPF 15, 20, 30 and 50+
Behind the scenes on our photoshoot
The terms and conditions listed below, as well as any other law or regulation that applies to the site, the Internet or the Worldwide Web, apply to all site users.
Riemann A/S maintains this site for your personal information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the site. You may download material displayed on the site for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without the written permission of Riemann A/S.
Your access to and use of the site is also subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws.
By accessing and browsing the site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Riemann A/S are superseded with respect to the subject matter hereof.
Terms and Conditions for use of this site
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the text on the site without the written permission of Riemann A/S. Riemann A/S neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Riemann A/S.
- Images of people or places displayed on the site are either the property of, or used with permissions by, Riemann A/S. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these terms and conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the site. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the site, such as questions, comments, suggestions or the like, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- While Riemann A/S uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the site, Riemann A/S makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Riemann A/S assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the site.
- Your use of and browsing in the site are at your risk. Neither Riemann A/S nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Riemann A/S also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the site.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "trademarks") displayed on the site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Riemann A/S. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the site without the written permission of Riemann A/S. Your use of the trademarks displayed on the site, or any other content on the site, except as provided in these terms and conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Riemann A/S will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- Riemann A/S has not reviewed any or all of the sites linked to the site and is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the site. Your linking to the site, off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk and without the permission of Riemann A/S.
- Riemann A/S may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Denmark. By visiting the site you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Danish courts in the event of any dispute.
What are cookies?
Modern websites are powered by lots of bits of computer technology, many of which involve other computers effectively 'talking' on a regular basis to your computer or mobile phone as you use the internet. Cookies are just one of these technologies.
A 'cookie' is technically a very short piece of computer code that can be loaded (or 'set') onto your computer or mobile phone when you access or do something on a web page. Once set, it can be accessed by that website, and potentially some other computers from time to time. It's not harmful to your computer or mobile phone like a virus or other malicious code.
Cookies are used for lots of different purposes. For example, they can power shopping baskets, help keep you secure, allow pre-population of forms, and enable a website provider like us to understand how their website is used. They are also used to drive online advertising that is relevant to you by building up a picture of what you are interested in from your use of the internet.
Cookies have a lifetime. Many only last until you close your browser or for a short time. These are called 'session cookies'.
Some last far longer though, for example, to enable a website to recognise you when you return to them. These are called 'persistent cookies'. Where possible, we'll let you know how long these cookies last for.
Cookies set directly by a website owner (like us) are generally known as 'first party cookies'. Many (if not most) modern websites also use bits of hidden technology provided by other parties. Online advertising is a particularly common example. These other parties may also set cookies when you use our website. If they do so, their cookies are generally known as 'third party cookies'.
There are some other computer technologies which are technically different to cookies but are used to perform very similar jobs and function in a very similar way. For example, 'locally stored objects' (or 'flash cookies') are used to power some online video content, and 'web bugs' (or 'web beacons') are used for many of the same purposes as cookies.
If you want to know more, we suggest you visit this site. Please note that we are not responsible for other party's sites.
We have set out brief details of the cookies and similar technologies we use below, together with an overview of why we use them.
Cookies we set (1st Party Cookies)
|Cookie name||What is it used for?|
This cookie is used to set your location preference
Cookies other people set (3rd Party Cookies)
|Cookie name||What is it used for?|
_utma (this is a persistent cookie and lasts for 2 years), _utmb (this is a persistent cookie and lasts for 1 hour), _utmc, _utmz (this is a persistent cookie and lasts for 7 months)
These cookies enable Google Analytics software to work which helps us to take and analyse visitor information such as browser usage (e.g. how long you spend on our website, when you start and finish, the amount of times you visit, when your previous visit was), new visitors' response to marketing and shopping times. This information enables us to produce reports to help us improve our website, the shopping experience and to make our marketing activity more relevant. Please note, the data stored by these cookies can only be seen by us and Google.
*See 'What are cookies?' for what these terms mean.
Social media. We love it when you share information from our website through a social media network such as Facebook or Twitter, but when you do so, please be aware that your social network may set additional cookies and similar technologies on your computer, mobile phone or tablet device. We're not responsible for these other cookies and technologies. Please check the privacy and cookie policies of the social media networks you use for full details of what they do.
We regularly review the cookies we and our suppliers use to keep them to the minimum we think we need. In doing so, we aim to respect your right to privacy in your online life, which is very important to us, but also ensure you have a good browsing experience and ensure we have enough of, and the right kind of information to improve our website and business.
In case you do not agree with our policy, we have provided details of how you can manage cookies yourself (See 'How can you manage cookies?'). By following the instructions set out, you can tailor how your web browser behaves to ensure only cookies and similar technologies with which you are happy are loaded onto your computer, mobile phone or tablet device.
How can you manage cookies?
The main way to manage all cookies and similar technologies that are set on your computer, mobile phone or tablet device is through adjusting your web browser settings. In practice, this process will result in some or all of them being blocked.
You'll need to consult your browser's user guide to see how you can use it to restrict or block cookies and similar technologies. Some browsers are more sophisticated than others in managing these technologies, so if you want greater controls, it would be worth comparing a few of them.
What will happen if you choose to restrict or block cookies?
If you choose to restrict or block cookies and similar technologies on your computer mobile phone, and/or tablet device your browsing experience is likely to change.
In doing so, we may change the cookies and other technologies we use and how we use them.
As a result, we will need to change this policy from time to time to keep it accurate and up to date.
If we change this policy, we will tell you when you next visit our website, and give you a link to our revised policy. That way you can check to see if you are happy with our new policy and adjust your browser settings if you want to before proceeding any further.
Please look out for these notices in future when you are using our website.
If you want any further information about our approach to cookies and similar technologies, our websites in general or have any other privacy questions relating to us, we'd be happy to help you. Our contact details are set out here.
Happy and safe browsing!